Thursday, December 6, 2018

Strangers In Make Up Remind Me Of You

Countless cars with strangers - they all you
We pull off from the curb
A mess in the making but the stars are undeterred
You call out my name but you won’t commit, you got an angel face 
it’s such a waste with your devil on display
and we play games like it’s recess
I’m unfazed, I love your cheap dress
And your trashy neighbors, I’m right at home, always a different flavor and you so beautiful
I got my hands down my pants
I know about pleasure, I see you dream but
If nothing lasts forever and I’ll never die
I’ll just occupy the depths of your mad mind
You’re bad and thick but never vulnerable
And I’m a house of cards
The smallest breeze and I fall apart
And I’m so fucking sprung
Time hasn’t changed a thing
You look just the same, an aberration
I wanna know the reason I’m staying
Everything in black and white
It’s a classic, this pain seems everlasting
I mistake it for romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...