Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Not Going Anywhere Fast

hey baby
i think it's kinda funny
that my nose is running
cause i'm not going anywhere fast

i really dont get it
why you went ahead and said it
that we're not going anywhere fast

but maybe baby
if you give me a couple days
i'll show you we'll go plenty of places quickly
but i don't wanna miss you
so i'm not going anywhere fast

someone once told me
i'm not the type of person
that people rely  on or confide in
and i'm not going anywhere fast

2 comments:

  1. have you ever thought of making a book of all your awesome poems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff....again. ha. That "maybe baby" line got me thinking about Buddy Holly so now I'll have that song in my head all day. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...