Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad Guys And Shallow Lies


you're a weapon of mass destruction, thing is you don't belong to me. and you're not even mass yourself. not even a matter. you simply fortify even the smallest passing slights of myself , and for that you are trouble. you're faint and you're free, which is nothing like me. i'm roped and tied and couldn't imagine moving on. you're a miscellaneous additional extra and you've calloused me. then there's the sympathy that you've guided me to toss. i should have taken the first step away days ago, while i had a leg up. now i'm like you and can't move. your god damn feelings got contagious and now i'm like you.

but you're something of substance and i can't let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...