Sunday, November 1, 2020

There's No Equation, It's Far Too Complicated

 I set the dominos up, you push the first piece

Our love is a fire with a breeze
It spreads, to death
I look up out the windshield, at the night sky, navy blue, I lose track of time
I want to touch it so I reach out my hand
You’re a blockbuster, but free on demand
I love the way you ooze emotion
A stop motion picture, but you a freelance lover
I get pieces but its nearly not enough
I want all of you but can I settle for some?
I made an acquisition, but I swear that it’s done
Parts of me you can’t imagine and I hope you never have to
I’m raindrops in a thunderstorm
The least likely to feel remorse
God creates new days - new course but sometimes the clouds disparage my sight
I’ve been handed all I need I shutter cause I acquiesce
A past I can seldom leave in that tense
You ever wonder on what you’re worth depends ? Look up at the universe the subtraction don’t add up
Numerals and figures but I hear god whisper “there’s no equation, it’s far too complicated”
All saints day, tomorrow reserved for the souls
Purgatory, spell binding surgery bringing me to Christ
I’m singing throwing dice, I’ll gamble with a handful of spirits
I'm out of sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...