Thursday, December 6, 2018

99 Problems But

There are times I wanna stay single
Say fuck all these women
And all cause of you, your beautiful face
That I’ll never have in it’s entirety, but that would be creepy
So I lay down in the highway, and as I’m waiting for traffic, I think of you berating me, I get up save myself and run back to you
On the way I get lost - there’s not a map in the world
I got missing pieces that I search the carpets for like your crackhead uncle, did he move out?
Stranded on a desert isle, this mirage got me wild
It’s always the shit that I see, makes me complete, I drift further from reality
If I didn’t know better I’d say we’re dying
I can’t remember who is driving
us in the backseat, you to my right
And our legs are touching it is so subtle
Now I’m Hannibal I’ll eat your face
This looks like my fall from grace
Wasn’t that funny? Soiled and troubled
I sit back and brood
Then I thank god for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...