Thursday, December 6, 2018

I'm A SoundCloud Rapper

The flesh tears off the bone
It’s open and it’s beginning to stink
And I briefly think
Are we out the woods but you give me the goods so why the fuck do I care?
Oh yeahhhh 
Because I project the future it’s filled with fear
Apprehension, you leave from my depression
I retire to the tiniest castle, I call it that it’s made of stone and my imagination is more free to roam
My delusions have delusions as this life gets more confusing
Home is where you find your heart, but mine ran off in several parts
A commencement speech for my sanity and I probably take a bow
There is no audience, I’m speaking to the ground
But heyyyyy
Can u stay, just listen, I’m learning to function and it’s really not easy
A hundred nervous ticks rupture while I speak with a lisp
The day devours my appetite for company
I love when you’re a dick
A masochist, I love good and plenty’s because I hate the way they taste - a basis for all I do, humiliation gets me through
I’ve exposed too much, I’m sick, I’m small, a bit uncalled for in behaviors
Look at this mess I’m making
But ohhhhhh
I love you, nobody else, it’s quite a catastrophe
Climb the steeple, I’ll ring the bell
You left before our trip to hell, I went alone and learned so much
I’ll wait for you to catch up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...